Peach Syrup from Torani (25.4 oz 750 ml)
Torani’s new, improved and impeached Peach Syrup is even more peachy than before which means your summer-flavoured lemonades and iced teas are even more, well, summery.
And if that’s not peachy enough, check out Torani’s easy, one-bowl Peach & Tomato Salsa recipe below.
Torani Peach & Tomato Salsa
- 1/4 cup Torani Peach syrup
- 1 cup peeled and diced fresh peaches
- 1 cup seeded and diced ripe tomatoes
- 2 tbsp finely minced shallots
- 2 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and serve.
For mouth-watering Torani sauce and syrup recipes, savings, promotions and new coffee & tea stories subscribe to Brew News from Convenience Coffee.
This 25.4 fl oz (750 ml) Torani syrup is sold in the same, premium glass bottle you see in cafés, restaurants and bars around the world — now in Bermuda.