Café Mocha Cocoa from Cafe Escapes
In an emergency you can always mix hot chocolate with coffee and make your own Café Mocha or Mocha Java or Java Mocha but Café Escapes to the rescue — no more mess!
In this Café Mocha, delicious Green Mountain coffee shares top billing with rich, creamy chocolate — peace and harmony.
Brewing K-Cup Hot Chocolate
For best results:
- Store hot chocolate/cocoa K-Cups at room temperature.
- Shake the K-Cup before brewing.
- Use the 8-oz. setting on your Keurig brewer. If you have a Keurig Plus brewer select the HOT COCOA/OTHER button.
- Run a hot water brew cycle without a K-Cup after brewing.
- K-Cup hot chocolates brew hot! Always check the temperature before serving to children.
- Hot Cocoa K-Cups may drip after brewing so tilt the portion pack slightly when you remove it from the brewer.
- This product contains milk, soy and tree nuts (highly refined coconut oil).
- It is trans fat and gluten free.
- Its caffeine content is estimated at less than 10 mg per serving (versus 100-150 mg per serving in Arabica coffee).
- It contains natural and artificial sweeteners.