Milk Chocolate Cocoa from Grove Square
There’s nothing quite like a steaming cup of hot cocoa to take you back to a simpler time – and with Grove Square™ single-serve cups, it’s never been easier to prepare. Grove Square™ Milk Chocolate Cocoa has all the creamy smoothness that makes cocoa classic. Top it off with mini marshmallows, and you’ve got comfort in a cup.
Brewing K-Cup Hot Chocolate
For best results:
- Store hot chocolate/cocoa K-Cups at room temperature.
- Shake the K-Cup before brewing.
- Use the 8-oz. setting on your Keurig brewer. If you have a Keurig Plus brewer select the HOT COCOA/OTHER button.
- Run a hot water brew cycle without a K-Cup after brewing.
- K-Cup hot chocolates brew hot! Always check the temperature before serving to children.
- Hot Cocoa K-Cups may drip after brewing so tilt the portion pack slightly when you remove it from the brewer.