Milk Chocolate Cocoa from Cafe Escapes
K-Cup creators from Green Mountain visited Europe’s best chocolatiers to develop this indulgent treat. It is a slightly more sophisticated version of Green Mountain's original Hot Cocoa K-Cups—featuring the smooth flavour of creamy milk chocolate.
Brewing K-Cup Hot Chocolate
For best results:
- Store hot chocolate/cocoa K-Cups at room temperature.
- Shake the K-Cup before brewing.
- Use the 8-oz. setting on your Keurig brewer. If you have a Keurig Plus brewer select the HOT COCOA/OTHER button.
- Run a hot water brew cycle without a K-Cup after brewing.
- K-Cup hot chocolates brew hot! Always check the temperature before serving to children.
- Hot Cocoa K-Cups may drip after brewing so tilt the portion pack slightly when you remove it from the brewer.
- This product contains milk, soy and tree nuts (highly refined coconut oil).
- It is trans fat and gluten free.
- Its caffeine content is estimated at less than 10 mg per serving (versus 100-150 mg per serving in Arabica coffee).
- It contains natural and artificial sweeteners.