Hot Chocolate from Authentic Donut Shop
Hot Chocolate K-Cups from Authentic Donut Shop are everything you’d expect in a homemade cup of cocoa — minus the marshmallows. This classic, rich and creamy indulgence will start warming you from the very first sip. You might want to grab two cartons while you’re here.
Brewing K-Cup Hot Chocolate
For best results:
- Store hot chocolate/cocoa K-Cups at room temperature.
- Shake the K-Cup before brewing.
- Use the 8-oz. setting on your Keurig brewer. If you have a Keurig Plus brewer select the HOT COCOA/OTHER button.
- Run a hot water brew cycle without a K-Cup after brewing.
- K-Cup hot chocolates brew hot! Always check the temperature before serving to children.
- Hot Cocoa K-Cups may drip after brewing so tilt the portion pack slightly when you remove it from the brewer.