Guys are never lost.
But hypothetically speaking, were that ever to happen, here are four ways to get back on track:
- NORTH: Pure Peppermint Tea from Twinings is rumoured to be the tea of choice at the North Pole.
- SOUTH: A cup of Original Blend Decaf from Dunkin’ Donuts with its Central and South American origins is lookin’ kewl while not lookin’ lost in a cup.
- EAST: Mandarin Orange Spice Tea from Celestial Seasonings is a medley of aromatic flavours with the allure of the mysterious Far East. Think Zen!
- WEST: No guy ever looked lost sporting a mug of macho, West Coast style, dark-roasted Lake and Lodge from Green Mountain.
Unless they mean to be lost.
A 01:37 minute look at one man’s idea of “lost” on New Zealand’s South Island (a Vimeo Staff Pick.)
Lost, as in alone lost?
There’s a kind of alone that can be a magical place (even for men) so here are 10 serenity-inspiring herbal teas to add some flavour, aroma or just a hand-warming, heart-warming comfort to your solo space, your book-worming, your journalling, your hiking thermos, your beach micin’ or your sunny Sunday morning lie-in — from Africa to India, China, Ireland and jolly olde England.
Guys are never lonely lost.
But hypothetically speaking, were that ever to happen, a cup of steaming hot tea with honey, lemon, fresh ginger and a good book is one way to hang tough until the neighbour drops by to borrow the lawnmower, or, here are two slightly less macho alternatives:
- Pema Chödrön, Tibetan Buddhist nun and director of Gampo Abbey in Nova Scotia says, “Relaxing with something as familiar as loneliness is good discipline for realizing the profundity of the unresolved moments of our lives. We are cheating ourselves when we run away from the ambiguity of loneliness…..Rather than persecuting yourself or feeling that something terribly wrong is happening, right there in the moment of sadness and longing, could you relax and touch the limitless space of the human heart?”
- Or…..put some tunes on, take your shoes off, draw the curtains and dance. (Want to know what the coco.bm crew dances to? Check out our Crew Page.)
And lastly, no one, but no one is as lonely as Jasper from Snapple!
Never follow anyone else’s path, unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path. Then by all means follow that path.
— Ellen DeGeneres
— how you arrived at lost —
You arrived at this I’m feeling lost collection page because you chose that feeling or one of these synonyms: alone, amiss, astray, awry, invisible, lonely or stray on the coco.bm main page. If you have a suggestion for a sentiment or synonym we haven’t covered yet, please message us on Facebook or e-mail us in the feelings department.